How to Apply

Once you have identified the course that is right for you we would be delighted to receive your application in the following way:

Part Time Applications

Applications for admission to part-time courses including Teaching Diplomas, Certificate in Education and Foundation Degrees, should be made direct to the College. For an application form contact Student Services on 0161 908 6789 or request one online here.

Full Time Applications

Applications for full-time courses including HNDs and Foundation Degrees should be made online through the UCAS website

‘Apply’ is secure and you can access full instructions and get instant feedback whilst completing your application easily.

If you are at school or college, staff will be able to help you with your online application. If applying independently, support and advice is available from:

Support for Students with a disability

Students with physical disabilities or specific learning difficulties have full access to all parts of the college and to a range of support services. These include assistive technology and equipment, dyslexia support, deaf support, and counselling.

Support for students with a disability is funded by the Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA). The allowance is funded through the Local Education Authority and students with a disability should apply for this as soon as possible. Student Services can provide assistance with completing applications for Disabled Students’ Allowance. When the LEA receive the application they will organise an assessment with an approved assessor to determine what support is needed and then inform the student and the college of what they have agreed to fund.

When to Apply

Applications from UK/EEA students should ideally reach UCAS between 1 September and 15 January. For Art and Design Route B courses, you should apply between the 1 January and 24 March. However, you are ideally recommended to apply by 7 March. Applications received by the closing date are considered in advance of late applications. If you would like to check on the availability of places, you can contact the Admissions Office, as there may still be places. International students applying from outside the UK who need to obtain Student Study Visa Clearance before travel should apply by the College closing date of 1 May.

International students can obtain further advice and guidance from The Council for International Education website:

Contacting UCAS

Write to: UCAS, Rosehill, New Barn Lane, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 3LZ.


Tel: 01242 222 444 (or 0044 1242 222 444 from outside the UK)