The College rewards all employees with a generous benefits package and is committed to continuous personal development.
Our commitment to training and development ensures that staff have the skills to
excel in their role and contribute to the College’s success.
We encourage staff to manage their own development through the construction of an individual development plan and by
participating in industrial updating and planned development. In addition
the College provides a number of cross-college development days each year.
Our Employees Receive:
- Joining the Local Government or the Teachers Pension Final Salary Schemes
- Generous Annual Leave
- Maternity/Paternity Schemes
- Special Leave of Absence
- Joining the Healthsure Group
- An Occupational Health Service
- A Fitness Suite
- A Hair & Beauty Salon
- A Sports Injury Clinic
- Reflections Restaurant – providing Table d'hote and a la Carte
- Lunchtime Bistro
- Corporate Memberships
- Training & Development