Groundwork Prince’s Trust Team Programme
Thu, 17 May 2012
Are you aged 16 to 25? Unemployed?
Rise to the challenge with Groundwork Prince’s Trust Team Programme and gain qualifications, skills and experience…
Groundwork will be starting two Prince’s Trust Teams in Tameside in June.
Be part of the Team and take part in 12 action packed weeks that could change your life for the better. Have fun, increase your confidence and gain qualifications, skills and experience.
It won’t cost you anything and you won’t lose your benefits. Free transport is provided.
The programme is full-time over 5 days a week for 12 weeks. You will participate in a number of exciting challenges including:
- FREE 5 day outdoor pursuits residential
- Prince’s Trust Qualification in Employment, Teamwork & Community Skills
- Two-week work experience placement
- Teamwork and leadership experience
- CV, job search and interview training
- Opportunity to gain additional qualifications
Don’t miss out. Get yourself on the waiting list now by emailing your contact details to: email@example.com
If you want more information please call 0161 220 1000 and ask to speak to Andy Gibbs or Astrid Harwood.