Free courses for jobs offer
Thu, 28 July 2022
If you are aged 19 or over you could access a course for free, as part of the support available from the government to help you gain the skills you need to get the job you want - whatever your stage of life.
Free qualifications for adults
- If you are 19 or over you can access a free level 3 course; in some cases even if you already have a level 3 qualification.
- Level 3 is equivalent to an advanced technical certificate or diploma, or A-levels.
- If you already have a level 3 qualification or higher, but you earn less than £19,890, or are unemployed, you can also access these qualifications for free. This is regardless of any qualifications you already have.
The qualifications could help you:
- gain skills that employers value
- improve your job prospects
- earn a good wage
Examples of free courses for jobs at Tameside College
- Counselling Level 3, part time day
- Counselling Level 3, part time evening
- Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Professional Cookery (Adults)
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training (Jan)
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Teaching Assistant Level 3, part time day
- Teaching Assistant Level 3, part time evening
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- AAT Accounting Level 3 Advanced, part time day
- AAT Accounting Level 3 Advanced, part time evening
Search for courses: subjects marked 3F or A could be eligible based on your personal circumstance.
Apply online and then book your place at enrolment.
Come and talk to us about your options.