This course is delivered as distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study. You will be provided with the resource and assessment materials to enable you to successfully complete the course.
Throughout the course you will complete 4 units in total. These include:
● Understand behaviour that challenges
● Understand how to support positive behaviour
● Understand the importance of effective communication and the management of behaviour that challenges
● Understand the role of reflection and support for those involved in incidents of behaviour that challenges
This qualification aims to give learners an insight into behaviour that challenges and how to respond to these situations in the most appropriate and supportive manner. Learners will examine what behaviour that challenges means, why it may occur and how to promote positive behaviour. This is a knowledge only qualification.
19-23 – Must already have a full level 2
● The course split into manageable units.
● Each unit will be marked and feedback provided.
● A recognised qualification is gained.