This course is delivered as distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study. You will be provided with the resource and assessment materials to enable you to successfully complete the course.
Throughout the course, you will complete 6 units in total. These include:
● Principles of Team Leading
● Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
● Understand how to deliver customer service and resolve problems
● Understand health and safety procedures in the workplace
● Introduction to coaching
● Understand personal development
This qualification is suitable for learners who wish to gain further skills to develop their careers and progress in the workplace. It is suitable for anyone who is new to a team leading role, or those who are hoping to become a team leader as they advance their careers
This is a knowledge only qualification.
19-23 – Must already have a full level 2
24+ - Please enquire – proof of salary will be required
● The course is split into manageable units.
● Each unit will be marked and feedback provided.
● A recognised qualification is gained.