This course is delivered as distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study. You will be provided with the resource and assessment materials to enable you to successfully complete the course.
Throughout the course you will complete 6 units in total. These include:
● Understand how to work in end of life care
● Care planning in end of life care
● Understand how to provide support to manage pain and discomfort
● End of life care and dementia
● Understanding the role of the care worker in time of death
● Understand loss and grief in end of life care
This qualification is designed for a wide range of learners who wish to gain an understanding of end of life care. It is designed for those working in, or intending to work in, the health & social care sector. It explores common questions and themes in end of life care and a range of possible approaches in end of life care.
This is a knowledge only qualification.
19-23 – Must already have a full level 2
● The course split into manageable units.
● Each unit will be marked and feedback provided.
● A recognised qualification is gained.