This course is a combined course, looking at getting you ready for work and giving the opportunity to carry out a traineeship programme in your chosen career. Giving you the necessary skills and knowledge to complete a qualification in employability, which will prepare you for upcoming interviews and help you in securing a job in the workplace.
The free six-month programme includes help for you to:
Improve your personal presentation; give you the opportunity to gain real work experience to build your CV, get interview ready, improve your English and Maths, and develop your confidence through simulated activities within a work environment set up.
You will spend the first few weeks in College, then the rest of your time gaining real work experience, with support from us along with Our commitment to you:
● You will become part of our talent pool - which means we will promote you to our bank of employers
● we will put you forward for interviews, supporting you with preparation
● we will give you financial support with the expenditure and costs associated with attending an interview
● you will have a free bus pass.
● Aged 16-24 years?
● Looking for a traineeship programme?
● Would like to contribute to providing a great service for the people of Manchester
● The course is split into manageable units, which will be delivered in a college environment
● Each unit will be marked and feedback provided
● A recognised qualification is gained
● Level three Standard in your chosen career