This course is delivered as distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study. You will be provided with the resource and assessment materials to enable you to successfully complete the course.
Throughout the course, you will complete 3 units in total (1 mandatory and 2 optional). These include:
● Principles of Business Administration (mandatory)
● Understand how to carry out business administration tasks
● Understand how to store, retrieve and archive information
● Understand customer service
● Principles of customer relationships
This qualification is suitable for learners who have an interest in the responsibilities involved in a business administration role. By exploring the principles of a business environment, you will develop a competitive knowledge about this sector, which can help you start a new career of progress within a current role
This is a knowledge only qualification.
19-23 – Must already have a full level 2
24+ - Please enquire – proof of salary will be required
● The course is split into manageable units.
● Each unit will be marked and feedback provided.
● A recognised qualification is gained.