This course is a knowledge only qualification and is designed to build an understanding of what skills and organisation is required to coordinate the demand and supply of goods to meet customer needs.
The course is delivered as a 12 week online distance learning course, allowing learners to choose when and where to study. You will be provided with an online portfolio and assessment materials to enable you to successfully complete the course. The course can also be completed paper based if required.
Throughout the course, you will complete 5 units in total. These include:-
● Introduction to Warehousing and Storage
● Understand how to Receive and Store Goods
● Understand how to Process Orders and Prepare them for Dispatch
● Understand how to Check Stock and Update Records
● Customer Service in Warehousing and Storage
● Aged 19+ at the beginning of the academic year (Must already have a full level 2 qualification)
● Lived in the EU for 3 years
● 24+ (Employed or unemployed) – Please enquire – Proof of salary will be required for any eligible fee remission
● The course is split into manageable units, which are completed and submitted online
● Each unit will be marked and feedback provided online
● A recognised qualification is gained
This qualification can be a pathway to further qualifications in numerous industry related areas including, warehousing and logistics, manufacturing, engineering and business improvement