This course is a knowledge only qualification and is designed to provide underpinning knowledge required by employees to work in a range of customer service roles, including managing information and supporting events.
The course is delivered as a 12 week online distance learning course, allowing learners to choose when and where to study. You will be provided with an online portfolio and assessment materials to enable you to successfully complete the course. The course can also be completed paper based if required.
Throughout the course, you will complete 3 mandatory units. These include:-
● Principles of customer service and delivery
● Understand customers
● Understand employer organisations
Plus a further 4 optional units
● Aged 19+ at the beginning of the academic year (Must already have a full level 2 qualification)
● Lived in the EU for 3 years
● 24+ (Employed or unemployed) – Please enquire – Proof of salary will be required for any eligible fee remission
● The course is split into manageable units, which are completed and submitted online
● Each unit will be marked and feedback provided online
● A recognised qualification is gained
This qualification can be a pathway to higher qualifications in customer service or a stepping stone to qualifications in business administration/business/team leading