This course is a knowledge only qualification and is aimed to build knowledge on the study of business improvement techniques, including workplace organisation, building effective teams and managing working relationships. It will also teach the importance of improving processes and procedures using visual management systems and flow process analysis.
The course is delivered as a 12 week online distance learning course, allowing learners to choose when and where to study. You will be provided with an online portfolio and assessment materials to enable you to successfully complete the course. The course can also be completed paper based if required.
Throughout the course, you will complete 6 mandatory units. These include:-
● Safe and effective team working
● Workplace organisation
● Continuous improvement (Kaizen)
● Visual management systems
● Problem solving
● Flow process analysis
● Aged 19+ at the beginning of the academic year (Must already have a full level 2 qualification)
● Lived in the EU for 3 years
● 24+ (Employed or unemployed) – Please enquire – Proof of salary will be required for any eligible fee remission
● The course is split into manageable units, which are completed and submitted online
● Each unit will be marked and feedback provided online
● A recognised qualification is gained
This qualification can be a pathway to higher level qualifications in this area or a stepping stone to qualifications within the sectors of warehousing and logistics, manufacturing and engineering