This course is a knowledge only qualification and is aimed to develop knowledge and understanding of customer service excellence for the hospitality sector, covering communication, teamwork, professional standards and legislation.
The course is delivered as a 12 week online distance learning course, allowing learners to choose when and where to study. You will be provided with an online portfolio and assessment materials to enable you to successfully complete the course. The course can also be completed paper based if required.
Throughout the course, you will complete 4 mandatory units. These include:-
● Principles of customer service in the hospitality sector
● Understand effective teamwork in the hospitality sector
● Understand legislation and guidance relevant to the hospitality sector
● Understand professional personal standards in the hospitality sector
● Aged 19+ at the beginning of the academic year (Must already have a full level 2 qualification)
● Lived in the EU for 3 years
● 24+ (Employed or unemployed) – Please enquire – Proof of salary will be required for any eligible fee remission
● The course is split into manageable units, which are completed and submitted online
● Each unit will be marked and feedback provided online
● A recognised qualification is gained
This qualification can be a pathway to other higher level qualifications in the hospitality/catering industry or customer service