This is a 12-week distance learning course, allowing learners to choose when and where to study. You will be provided with the resource and assessment materials to enable you to successfully complete the course and achieve a nationally accredited qualification.
Throughout the course, you will complete four units in total.
● Introduction to technology enabled care that can be used to help support an individual’s quality of life.
● Understanding a person-centred approach to technology enabled care that can support independence, health and well-being.
● Understanding roles and responsibilities in relation to technology enabled care.
● Introduction to legislation, safeguarding and regulatory requirements relating to technology enabled care.
This knowledge only qualification is suitable for learners who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of the positive impact technology can have on individuals and the improvements it can make to quality of life.
Aged 19+ at the beginning of the academic year
Aged 19-23 must already hold a full level 2 qualification or equivalent
Aged 24+ - Employed/Unemployed (Proof of salary will be required for any eligible fee remission)
Lived in the EU for 3 years
● The course is available online or as a paper version.
● The course is split into manageable units.
● Each unit will be marked and feedback provided by a qualified Assessor.
● A nationally recognised level 2 qualification is gained.
On successful completion of this qualification, you could progress onto:
Level 2 Award in Health & Social Care
Level 2 Certificate in Health & Social Care
Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care