This course is a knowledge only qualification and is aimed to provide learners with an understanding of how organisational policies and procedures can contribute to a safe working environment. Understand why workplace violence may occur, the possible causes and how the risk of workplace violence can be reduced. Provide learners with an understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
The course is delivered as a 12 week online distance learning course, allowing learners to choose when and where to study. You will be provided with an online portfolio and assessment materials to enable you to successfully complete the course. The course can also be completed paper based if required.
Throughout the course, you will complete 4 mandatory units. These include:-
● Contributing to a Positive and Safe Working Environment
● Violence in the Workplace
● Understanding Aggression, Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace
● Understand Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
● Aged 19+ at the beginning of the academic year (Must already have a full level 2 qualification)
● Lived in the EU for 3 years
● 24+ (Employed or unemployed) – Please enquire – Proof of salary will be required for any eligible fee remission
● The course is split into manageable units, which are completed and submitted online
● Each unit will be marked and feedback provided online
● A recognised qualification is gained
This qualification can be a pathway to other related qualification in customer service, business administration or team leading