This course is delivered as distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study. You will be provided with the resource and assessment materials to enable you to successfully complete the course.
Throughout the course you will complete 12 units in total. These include:
● Understanding mental health
● Understanding stress & anxiety
● Understanding depression
● Understanding phobias
● Understanding eating disorders
● Understanding attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
● Understanding obsessive compulsive disorder
● Understanding post-traumatic stress disorder
● Understanding dementia
● Understanding post-natal depression
● Understanding bipolar disorder
● Understanding schizophrenia
This qualification is suitable for learners who wish to increase their knowledge of mental health problems, the factors that cause mental ill-health and the ways that mental health problems can be managed. The course is suitable for anyone who already works in this area, anyone who wants to secure a job linked to mental health and anyone who wants to gain more knowledge for personal reasons.
This is a knowledge only qualification.
19-23 – Must already have a full level 2
● The course split into manageable units.
● Each unit will be marked and feedback provided.
● A recognised qualification is gained.