This course is a knowledge only qualification and is designed to enhance competency in digital literacy skills, supporting within a current job role, or giving the opportunity for progression into a role where digital skills are required.
The course is delivered as a 12 week online distance learning course, allowing learners to choose when and where to study. You will be provided with an online portfolio and assessment materials to enable you to successfully complete the course. The course can also be completed paper based if required.
Throughout the course, you will complete 4 units in total. These include:-
● Using and managing information
● Keeping yourself and others safe when using digital devices
● Communicating and collaborating online
● Digital career development
● Aged 19+ at the beginning of the academic year (Must already have a full level 2 qualification)
● Lived in the EU for 3 years
● 24+ (Employed or unemployed) – Please enquire – Proof of salary will be required for any eligible fee remission
● The course is split into manageable units, which are completed and submitted online
● Each unit will be marked and feedback provided online
● A recognised qualification is gained
● NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Data Protection and Data Security. This course is also a pathway to higher level ICT qualifications