This course is a knowledge only qualification and is designed to underpin aspects of various dangers of contamination, disease prevention and spread of infection.
The course is delivered as a 12 week online distance learning course, allowing learners to choose when and where to study. You will be provided with an online portfolio and assessment materials to enable you to successfully complete the course. The course can also be completed paper based if required.
Throughout the course, you will complete 3 mandatory units. These include:-
● Dealing with routine and non-routine waste
● Health and safety for the cleaning and support services industry
● Working with others in the cleaning and support services industry
Plus one optional unit
● Aged 19+ at the beginning of the academic year (Must already have a full level 2 qualification)
● Lived in the EU for 3 years
● 24+ (Employed or unemployed) – Please enquire – Proof of salary will be required for any eligible fee remission
● The course is split into manageable units, which are completed and submitted online
● Each unit will be marked and feedback provided online
● A recognised qualification is gained
You could progress on to other cleaning qualifications, or use it as a pathway to other areas such as food and cookery, catering and hospitality or environmental health