This is a part time course. You will undertake an assessment for the Writing module. You must pass the assessment to gain the qualification. You will learn through a variety of teaching methods which will aim to meet the needs of each individual and accommodate different learning styles for example, discussions, individual work, group work, extended writing and interactive activities.
If you are interested in further improving your level of written English then this is the course for you. This recognised qualification will give you the knowledge and skills to understand and communicate confidently in a wide range of situations and help you move forward towards your chosen career.
Entry Level 1
- No formal qualifications required.
Entry Level 2
- Entry Level 1 ESOL Skills for Life qualification
Entry Level 3
● Entry Level 2 ESOL Skills for Life qualification
● Entry Level 3 ESOL Skills for Life qualification
● Level 1 ESOL Skills for Life qualification
You will undertake an assessment prior to being enrolled onto this course. Your assessment should show you possess the required underpinning English skills in writing.
There is a written examination for the writing module. This will be undertaken at the end of the module.
On successful completion of this qualification you can progress onto:
● An ESOL Skills for life qualification at the next level up
● A GCSE English or Functional Skills English course on completion of a Level 2 qualification
● Employment within your chosen sector where evidence of key underpinning English skills is required
● A full time Entry Level or Level 1 vocational course in a range of subject areas on completion of an Entry Level 3 qualification