Apprenticeship application process
1) Apply for an apprenticeship
2) Attend an apprenticeship interview
- For school leavers, apprenticeship interviews are held from February onwards. You will receive an email inviting you to book a session. The session includes a presentation, followed by a Maths and English assessment and an interview.
- If you have already left school, we hold in person interviews on a weekly basis. We will send you an email inviting you to book a session.
- We will contact you to let you know the outcome of your interview and give a conditional offer of an apprenticeship.
3) Find an apprenticeship vacancy
- Use guidance from our specialist team to build an engaging and professional CV
- We will email you details of vacancies in your sector(s) of interest and submit your CV to vacancies.
- If you find your own employer, let us know on 0161 9086630 or email@example.com.
Remember, a conditional apprenticeship offer does not guarantee you an apprenticeship start. An apprenticeship is only guaranteed once you have secured employment.
Learn more about our apprenticeship offer
If you would like further information about how to apply for one of our vacancies or you would just like more information about apprenticeships in general, you can use our online enquiry form