R J Hughes are an established, quality painter and decorator who cover domestic and commercial works. They are looking to grow their business and wish to give an opportunity to a young person.
Working with an established business, you will learn all aspects of the painting and decorating industry.
The Main Qualification is a NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Decorative Finishing gained in the workplace.
The apprentice will build a portfolio of proof of competence, comprising of witness testimony, direct observations, oral questioning and photographs.
On their Day release the apprentice will be studying the Level 2 Diploma in Painting and Decorating (Construction) which comprises of theory and practical sessions.
Apprentices will work towards achieving Level 1 Functional skills in English and Maths if they have not already gained GCSE Grade E/3 or above.
Duties will include:
• Erecting and Dismantling Access/Working Platforms in the Workplace
• Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
• Conforming to Productive Working Practises in the Workplace
• Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
• Applying Paint Systems by Brush and Roller in the Workplace
• Preparing surfaces for painting/decorating in the workplace
Desired Skills for the Role:
Qualification – Decorative Finishing & Industrial Painting Level 2
Working week - Monday to Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm – 37.5 hours
Hourly wage £4.00 - £150.00 weekly wage
||Bredbury - R Hughes (will work across Greater Manchester)
||Diploma in Decorative Finishing Level 2
||Martin Donnelly email@example.com
Click here to Apply